October 31, 2016

READING NOTES: KING ARTHUR: TALES OF THE ROUND TABLE (PART B)

Photo Credits: Flickr

Reading Notes:


The Adventure of Sir Galahad
I could write in the perspective of the squire who was with the knight who was injured. I could write in the perspective of the maidens from the castle or I could write in the perspective of the Duke’s daughter. I could make it sappy and have them fall in love. Thinking about my storybook, I could write about Guinevere.

How Sir Lancelot Saw a Vision
Weird that this super holy knight was able to see and be healed by the Holy Graal and then he stole from the knight who was laying there. I thought stealing was a sin?

The Adventure of Sir Percivale
I could write about how he befriended the lion.

Sir Lancelot and the 500 Knights
I feel bad for Sir Lancelot. I know I’ve heard the name before and you would think that it would be good things that he had done. He just couldn’t do anything right!

Sir Gawaine and the Hermit
I wish they could tell each other this so that they could stop trying to find it. Why do they need to find it anyway? It isn’t something that they need.

The Adventure of Sir Bors
I could write about how he almost killed his brother.

Sir Galahad and the Mysterious Ship
I wonder if she was truly a “gentlewoman” or if she was trying to tempt him. I could write the story in her perspective. I like that she was his brother. Interesting that they sent her off with a letter in her hand.

Sir Lancelot and Sir Galahad
I like the idea of all of these dreams. I could work that into my story.

How Sir Galahad Found the Graal
I wonder why they didn’t stay as knights to King Arthur.

The End of Arthur
I like the descriptions with this one. I think this part would be interesting to write a story about. I could write it from Guenevere’s perspective.



Bibliography:  King Arthur: Tales of the Round Table by Andrew Lang and illustrated by H. J. Ford (1902)

No comments:

Post a Comment